Have you ever made paper? In this workshop, you’ll get your hands dirty and end up with your own handcrafted recycled paper!
This workshop can be organized at the date of your choice for 1 to 4 persons.
I will personally guide you step by step in the making of paper from shredded office documents. Together we will select two colours of paper, and each person will make ten A4 pieces of paper. At the end of the workshop, you’ll have the possibility to trade some paper sheets with my large stock, if you want more variety. Along the workshop, I will give you some tips and ideas on how to use your recycled paper.
- The material for paper making is provided.
- Wear clothing suitable for a creative workshop. You may want to bring an apron.
- Make sure that you have no open wounds on your hands as you’ll have both hands in the water throughout the workshop.
- This workshop is suitable for adults and children from 6 years old, and no prior experience is necessary.
- The workshop is held in English or French.
Location: to be determined.
Price: 600 DKK / 90 CHF / 80 EUR / 90 USD for a 2-hour workshop, from 1 to 4 persons
To register, please fill in the form below. I’ll contact you soon to confirm the date and give you the payment details.
Looking forward to your message!