Have you ever made paper? In this workshop, you’ll get your hands dirty and end up with your own handcrafted recycled paper!
This workshop can be organized at the date of your choice for 1 to 4 persons.
I will personally guide you step by step in the making of paper from shredded office documents. To ensure dynamic participation of everyone, the ideal number of participants is two, but it’s possible to be up to four persons (two teams of two sharing a set of material). Together we will select two colours of paper, and each person will make ten A4 pieces of paper (or five each if you are four people) . At the end of the workshop, you’ll have the possibility to trade some paper sheets with my large stock, if you want more variety. Along the workshop, I will give you some tips and ideas on how to use your recycled paper.
- The material for paper making is provided.
- Wear clothing suitable for a creative workshop. You may want to bring an apron.
- Make sure that you have no open wounds on your hands as you’ll have both hands in the water throughout the workshop.
- This workshop is suitable for adults and children from 6 years old, and no prior experience is necessary.
- The workshop is held in English.
Location: Otto Sverdrups Vej, Aarhus N, or in the place of your choice that you provide (access to water needed) near Aarhus. (until February 21, 2019)
Price: 600 DKK for a 2-hour workshop, from 1 to 4 persons
To register, please fill in the form below. I’ll contact you soon to confirm the date and give you the payment details.
Looking forward to your message!